cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP CM3530 Network Scanning Error 110/1012

HP Recommended
Laserjet Cm3530

So I am trying to setup a LaserJet CM3530 which is already running the latest firmware and I have verified according to the support documents supports SMB v2. 

I have made my SMB share only available at the earliest version of SMB2 for testing and have verified with Windows in powershell that the share is indeed connecting at SMB 2.0.2 (i have also tried other variants of v2) 

However the printer keeps giving an error 110/1012 even through the web interface says it tests fine. I see it write the temporary test file and delete it. 

I am getting the problem though where it will write the scan to the directory, however that file ends up being corrupt. So it is not writing the full file correctly. 

I am trying to figure out what the darn issue is, I was getting the 110/6005 which is indeed it seems related to SMB2 support? When trying to do it to a windows 10 machine, so I am now trying a samba share on a linux machine and instead get the 110/1012

1 REPLY 1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well I am not sure what the error was about, however I did get it successfully working with another share. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation