Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6022 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 11

Any time I try to scan anything the scan seems to start but never completes. If I just go for preview, a correct image of the document appears but if I then try and scan, again it never completes but just keeps running. Any ideas to resolve would be appreciated.  I have tried the Printer Doc but no luck in resolving.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @tadamstsa,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing scanning issues with your HP ENVY 6022 All-In-One Printer.

In order to check if it is a hardware issue with the scanner component, please check if you are able to make a copy from the unit.

You may follow the steps from this document to make a copy. (Click on the word document to open the web page).

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @tadamstsa,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing scanning issues with your HP ENVY 6022 All-In-One Printer.

In order to check if it is a hardware issue with the scanner component, please check if you are able to make a copy from the unit.

You may follow the steps from this document to make a copy. (Click on the word document to open the web page).

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hi Rainbow23 - sorry, notification of your reply went to spam and I missed it.

Issue resolved, I think I was just not being patient enough - the scanner takes a very long time to scan!

However, main thing is that it works.

Many thanks.

Tom

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @tadamstsa,

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help you.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.