Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-25-2023 01:18 PM
- Touch Copy on the printer small screen
- The new screen should have a title Copy Settings. On the right there will be an arrow to scroll down.
- Stop at the setting called Reduce. It will have a setting of Actual Size next to it.
- There is a small arrow to the right of Actual size. Touch it and a page with 100% will pop up.
- Now this is the tricky part (must be a design omission). There is a spot about 1 inch down in the black area ½ inch outside the screen on both the left and right of the screen. On the right side the spot is in vertical alignment with the cancel X that appears when you print. You are at the right spot when you can feel a slight depression in the black area of the touch pad. You will also notice a blue bar at the bottom that moves when the selection changes. You only need to press these areas to move the blue bar at the bottom. If the bar is on the left, you have to press the spot on the right to move the blue bar to the right. There are a lot of selections. Once you find the right selection you must press the image on the screen to lock it in. This selection is time limited so the copies must be made soon. It automatically returns to the Actual size setting in a few minutes. When these settings are used, they work with the document feeder even though there are some comments that they only work with the flat glass bed.
A clearer solution to resizing a scanned document was found. It works on my HP Inkjet Pro 8600 N911a.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community