cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Andy9574
Level 1
9 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Pro 9010 How to straighten flatbed scan

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer/scanner.  When I scan something on the flatbed, it often comes out crooked.  Is there a way to straighten the scan on the screen (not keep trying to readjust the piece on the flatbed of the scanner)? 

2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
32,547 32,128 5,521 12,974
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

When you load a page on the paper, be sure to slowly close the top cover, closing it fast may move the original a bit.

Also, from the HP Officejet Pro 9010-HP Scan software, click on More >

Select Document and then check the box next to Straighten Content, then click on Scan.

Please let me know of any problem,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Andy9574
Author
Level 1
9 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I believe you previously gave me a link to download the more detailed software (not HP Smart) for the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010.  I now have a new computer and would like to install it on the new laptop.  Could you please provide me the link again?    THANK YOU!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation