cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
littlemanlio
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Scanning issues with Mac

HP Recommended
All-in 6520
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi guys, 

I have gone through all of the community’s suggestions with no avail. Before I give up and look for another printing/scanning machine, I thought I’d give this a try. Otherwise I’m done with HP for good.
My all-in-one printing, scanning, copy machine prints fine from different devices but refuses to scan. I have tried all the given tips and tricks thus far, with the last been given fault to Apple. I have the latest update, I have uninstalled and re-installed the drive, the printer and restarted at least 20 times. Every time I try to scan, it tells me that the scanner is busy (both from the Apple’s drive as well as the HP driver). I have gone through admin rights to cancel all/any pending orders. Still it won’t budge. Any ideas of what I could try? (I also tried to do this from the scanner directly (press scan on the touch screen). The light on the scanner doesn’t switch on at all. 

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,961 2,158
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@littlemanlio

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the product number of your printer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation