cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
JD555555
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Smart App forced me to login after using without for some time

HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro 8620
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

HP is a super **bleep** company for changing and forcing customers to use a cloud or login to HP in order to use the HP Smart APP.  

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER HP PRODUCT again.  I will also tell other people to avoid your products.  If you change the app not require a log in I will likely change my position.  Also it is not good customer service to change policy on logins code for your laptop or login to the HP Smart app without informing or consulting with your customers.  Get it together HP.  I see by the comments I am not alone in my disgust and frustration.  I suspect you and microsoft have teamed up and make some really horrible business decisions.  

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation