Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

We are having the same problem.  Very frustrating.  Spent three hours and only ended up in the same place.  Nowhere

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem with HP Smart, the endless "yes/no" loop.  I went to the Microsoft store and downloaded HP Scan and Capture.  It works like a charm with my HP Envy 4500.  Maybe after a week or so HP might have a fix for the HP Smart which is more like a HP Goofy at this time.  But with HP Scan and Capture I can easily scan and save documents which what I desperately needed to do. 

HP Recommended

I am running a mini mac with same problem. I can not scan.

HP Recommended

HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error....Right side of screen  click on the link.  Downloaded the HP Scan and Capture link and now it is working again.  Good luck.  

HP Recommended

hi buddy.

I really admire that you asked about your problem here and also helped a lot of people who have the same problem as this. As because most the people keep suffering from these problems and didn't contact anyone about this. So I really admire you as you give your precious time here.

So your answer for this is that, as Hp has updated the newer version of their web app and this problem is actually in this update only. so there's a bug in this version and I am really sorry for this problem. so for this, I suggest you to download the older version of this app from any website so that you can use this app. 

Thank you. it's really very nice to meet with you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.