cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
charan6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP deskjet 4535 Scanner head not returning

HP Recommended
HP deskjet 4535
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Last 1 day I am having problem with my Scanner. I know printer is a problem because the catridge got dried. But I am after a scanner

1. Opened the scanner cover. 2. Pressed the copy button and chose to copy a blank page by adding nothing on scanner to see how scanner head moves. 3. Scanner head moves up to the other end of the scanner.... then it tries to come back and some light also blink but nothing after that. And it is struck there.  4. I shut down the printer via Touchscreen ...  the scanner head still on the other end. 5. I then power off the printer via unplugging it and switch it back on .... the scanner head now comes back to home position Clearly the scanner head is not jam because it comes back smoothly after switch-off and again powering on... Any suggestion ...?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation