Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9022

I bought a new HP OfficeJet Pro 9022 last month. I had an issue with it not scanning straight in the document feeder. After many, many attempts to speak with someone, I eventually did and he told me that I would need a new printer. By the time he had tried to fix the problem, he left me with a printer that wasn't working at all, and I had to get it to work again on my own! Anyway a couple of weeks went by and I had heard nothing about a replacement printer until just before Christmas - after I had sent back a not very nice feedback questionnaire. So, today arrives my so called replacement printer in a thin, battered box from Europe.  No cables, no manual and no ink! BUT to add insult to injury it isn't even a 9022 it is a 9020, not what I paid for!!!  I am not very happy at all, and have wasted many hours trying to resolve all these issues and don't think the the HP customer service is up to anything right now. Has anyone got any tips for getting to speak - not e-mail - to a competent Customer Support person that can solve problems, please!!!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Papatya 

==============================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Reminder to those reading:

Do NOT respond to vermin who post phone numbers or email addresses.

HP does not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.

==============================================================

Request for Review

• I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not an HP business group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Important

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you. will await to hear back.

HP Recommended

@Papatya, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.