cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
PyrusBoy1
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

Hp printer 9010 suddenly want to scan to cloud, not wanted, want to scan to PC.

HP Recommended
9010 series printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer scanner suddenly wants to scan to cloud, not wanted, need to scan to PC.  Tried help on line no solution. HELP Please.

5 REPLIES 5
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,069 18,068 1,252 1,473
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PyrusBoy1, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Are you trying to scan from the printer screen or the computer screen?

Which application are you using to scan?

Use the HP Smart app to scan from your Win 10 PC

Click here to download and know more about the app.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
PyrusBoy1
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, many thanks for your reply..

I am trying to scan from the printer scanner to my PC.  I am using HP Smart app. But when I try to scan the scan screen wants to scan to cloud, It says the method to print to PC has been disabled refer to person who installed the printer.  As this is a home printer and laptop, nobody else installed anything.  As far as I can see there is no direct software I can install only HP Smart.

Any help gratefully received as I am desperate to do my hobby.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PyrusBoy1

I understand you are trying to scan from the printer screen using the 'scan to computer' option. This requires a full-feature printer driver to be installed on the computer.

Check if you have one installed. If not, click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.

Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.

Open the HP Printer Assistant > Go to Scan > Manage Scan to computer > Enable

Try scanning.

If the feature is disabled, we have to perform a factory reset on the printer to enable it first.

I have sent you a private message with a set of instructions to perform a reset. Kindly check the same, this might help you to resolve this issue. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Let me know how it goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
PyrusBoy1
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Kumar0307,

Thanks for your help, I now have it working as required.

Again many thanks for you help and prompt replies.

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PyrusBoy1

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any concerns related to HP products.

Happy to help!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation