cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
abos
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I cannot scan

HP Recommended
hp deskjet 3720
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I have 2 issues with my hp  deskjet 3720 printer.

1. I cannot scan documents because there is a message on the screen which says that I cannot scan documents. I have tried the print and scan  doctor programme but it doesn't work.

2. The second problem is that it doesn't print PDF documents even when I select "print to PDF" ON WINDOWS 10.

1 REPLY 1
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
7,263 7,187 768 1,992
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your second question is confusing. Print to PDF is a print function that allows you to create a PDF from a JPEG or Word document, not for printing an existing PDF.  This normally would not be a function of the printer but a 3rd party program like CutePDF which creates a driver that looks just like a print driver but when you print using that driver it asks for a file name and a location.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation