cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
FMFE
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I have an HP 8035

HP Recommended
Office jet PRO 8035
iOS

When I scan a photo it does not scan to fill the entire page it only fits a small section of the page.  Can I adjust that in any way?  Regular document scan perfectly.  

Any input is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,318 22,277 997 1,030
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FMFE

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

• Does it happen while scanning the photo from the feeder?
  • Are you scanning from printer scanner bed or from computer?

While you respond to that, let's try these steps: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_2275901-2074064-16 Scan with an HP printer (Android, iOS)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
FMFE
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am scanning from the scanner bed and the scan only fill the upper corner of the pdf.

0 Kudos
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,318 22,277 997 1,030
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FMFE

Thank you for posting back. 

To make scan quality edits: Tap the edit icon  to adjust colors, apply filters, crop, and add text.

And, also I would request touch on edit options and share the image with options. 

Keep me posted! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation