cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Devon-Maid
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Launching of HP Solution Centre

HP Recommended
HP Scanjet G2710

I have had my Scan Jet for years and its always been reliable.  However today I tried launching the HP Solution Centre and I ended by with a box with a F and an information icon on my screen.  I've tried to do a screen print below.  Any ideas of what is wrong ?

Devon-Maid_0-1610449861758.png

3 REPLIES 3
symo1
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I too have an HP Photosmart D110 printer that printed fine up until Tuesday 1-12-21.

Same image with f and i when Print Center is launched. Anything to do with Adobe Flash Player EOD?

The printer will print a scanned copy OK but can't save the image to my PC. Help!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
parmatre
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
you need to install the latest Security update for Adobe Flash Player
parmatre
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry: uninstall

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation