cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
JBAMBOLINA1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

New black ink cartridge yet it is not printing correctly HP Photo Smart 309 all in one

HP Recommended
HP PHoto smart 309 all in one

I put in new ink cartridge and black ink is spilling out rather then print on paper. I have done all the print testing and black is the only color not printing.

2 REPLIES 2
RasterBlaster
Level 11
Level 11
2,604 2,587 187 712
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If it is a new genuine ink cartridge from HP, then HP will probably replace under warranty. https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00206040

If you installed recycled/refilled than you need to take it up with the place you purchased them from.

I am an HP employee expressing my own opinion.
Please post rather than send me a message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
0 Kudos
IPGRicky
Level 3
Level 3
54 54 1 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is vignesh B.

Welcome to HP Consumer Support Forum. I am happy to assist you!

Please use this link to get more troubleshooting steps to resolve this print quality issues.

Link : https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02187415

If the issue still persists, Please try cleaning the printhead manually or please use the automated Printhead cleaning for

3 times continously.

if the issue still persists, Please contact 1-800-474-6836 for any assistance. We work 24*7.

Thank you for choosing HP. Have a wonderful day ahead.

Please click the "Thumbs Up", to say thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue.

I am an HP Employee.

Ricky
I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation