cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
MGH11
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OfficeJet Pro 9015 doesn't scan wirelessly

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9015
macOS 10.15 Catalina

My printer works just fine--wireless printing from my laptop, but I can't scan wirelessly.  I get a message that says the printer is off line yet I can still print wirelessly.  How can I get the scanner to work?

1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,851 1,563 1,596
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MGH11, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To be able to assist you better, I would like to know the following:

• Have you tried using the Apple Image Capture to scan?
  • Do you have internet security software installed? Please disable and test. 
  • What version of HP Smart App for Mac do you have installed? uninstall the existing one.
  • Try downloading HP Smart for Mac from the App Store and configure the printer.
  • Also, create a new user account and try installing the app.

Meanwhile, refer to the document HP Printers - How to Scan (Mac) to learn about alternate scanning methods.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation