cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
castillo0240
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printer

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

This is ridicules that HP such a huge company and consumers that have been loyal to HP cannot speak with someone.  The virtual agent is just worthless.  I do not have time to waste but need your help.  I belong to your ink club and have tons of ink because I cannot get my printer, copier etc. to work.  It keeps saying trouble with your pin heads.  The only pin head that I know is my brother.  I need help, I am starting school and I need to use this equipment or find a solution to find another brand.  It is obvious that HP does not need my business.  I am so disillusioned with your service.  Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.  I will be canceling my ink delivers from HP

2 REPLIES 2
castillo0240
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I stand corrected it should be printer head. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 19,097 1,373 1,285
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@castillo0240

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and the frustration

I will escalate your concerns to HP's Regional Escalation Team

Please check your Inbox for instructions

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation