Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsun laser printer

Hi need some help. I have the above laser printer. It prints fine from a device or pc. 

When I copy something by scanning it either the normal way or the express tray, when it prints, some of the text or whatever is missing. 

Can anyone help?

I've tried cleaning the drum but to no avail. 

Thanks. 

Spike071_0-1614359634553.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Spike071, Welcome to HP Support Community!

For support options for Samsung Printers in your country or region please check this website.

Thanks!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I have followed the link and tried everything. I have updated all the drivers.

Once again I tried copying using both paper feed and traditional scanning way. Both having the same result. Photo supplied of what I was copying and the result. 

A friend said it could be the fuser? Not sure what he means. 

Hope you can help. 

16146112082728208652524310663741.jpg

HP Recommended

@Spike071

I am afraid you may have to take it to the nearest service center for help.

Thanks for understanding!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

просьба ответить по существу, а не посылать посетить ваш "сайт".

мы тоже умеем посылать.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.