Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 9010 Pro

In Smart Tasks I have different tasks set up to scan, email and save. 

For one of the accounts (email no.1) both the email and save to Google Drive feature work okay.
For the other account (email no.2) the save to email feature works, however the save to Google Drive feature does not. When setting up, it allows me to toggle the Google Drive button to “on”, however it does not proceed to the login screen to enter Google Drive account details and authorise, it just returns to the the toggle screen with all the various Drives and gives the impression as if the feature had been enabled correctly. In reality it does not work. A similar issue exists with with the OneDrive toggle (as I have a third Smart Task which is set up to save to a OneDrive and that already works okay)
I have tried a few things, including deleting and trying to set the Smart Task up again.  Is it the case that that regardless of the number of Smart Tasks, the printer only allows one of each type of drive to be set up?

Help with the above would be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Sebaouis

Welcome to the HP support community.

NOTE: Web Services must be enabled on your printer to use the Google Drive app. If Web Services is disabled, the Google Drive app does not work.

Refer this HP document for the steps to enable web services:- Click here

Follow the steps mentioned in this document to setup google drive app:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have had Web Services enabled.

The issue seems to be that within Smart Tasks, it is only possible to have one single account for each different platform e.g. Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote regardless of the number of different Smart Tasks configured. 
So for example if I have 2 Smart Tasks, and I want each one of them to save to a different Google Drive account that does not seem to be possible. Is there any way to make it possible?

Thanks

HP Recommended

@Sebaouis

This might require one on one interaction to fix the issue.

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several other

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.