Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7134

I would like to know how can I scan many pages, however receiving only 1 e-mail with all pages. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@PFGUTIERRI

Welcome to the HP support community.

Which operating system is installed on the computer to which this printer is connected?

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello I have Windows 10 Enterprise

HP Recommended

@PFGUTIERRI

Save multiple pages or photos into one PDF file using HP Scan. You must have Adobe Reader software installed on the computer. Go to Get Adobe Reader to install the software.

NOTE: 

HP Scan does not support adding multiple JPEG, PNG, or TIFF photos into a single file. You must save photos in PDF format to save them all in one file.

1. Check the following requirements for multi-page scanning into one PDF file:

• To save multiple photos into one file, you must use the PDF document-related shortcuts.

• Use a resolution setting of 300 DPI or lower.

2. Search Windows for HP, and then select your printer.

HP Printer Assistant opens.

3. Click Scan, and then click Scan a Document or Photo.

HP Scan opens.

4. In HP Scan, select the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut.

• If , click Save. All pages save into a single file.scanned multiple pages from the ADFyou

• If you scanned from the scanner glass, load the next page or photo on the glass. Click the plus button  or  in the HP Scan preview window to scan the next item. Repeat this step until all pages or photos are scanned, and then click Save.

5. Select PDF in the Save as type menu.

6. Change the file name and the folder you want to save the scan to, and then click Save.

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have windows 10 and a HP laptop Envy 360

HP Recommended

Windows 10

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.