Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
the scanner on my printer stopped working; the printer works, the fax works but the scanner cannot connect to the internet.
please help me I really eed to scanner todayl. n one at HP will help and the computer that answeers phone is no help at all
@Judy1919, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Try these steps to re-enable the web-services -
Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, touch ( HP ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Reboot the devices.
Step 2 Enable the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Web Services Setup .
4. On the screen that appears, touch OK to allow the printer to automatically check for product updates.
5. If the Printer Update Options screen is displayed, select one of the options.
6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
Use the HP software to set up the Scan to Email feature.
1. Open the HP software/printer icon on the desktop screen.
2. Under the Scan or Scanner Actions heading, click Scan to Email Wizard.
3. When the outgoing email profile window displays, click your email address associated with this profile.
4. You will also find an option to delete a previously configured Email address
5. Enter an email profile display name. This is the name that will display on the printer control panel for the email profile.
6. Enter a security PIN to restrict access to this email profile from the printer control panel, if desired.
7. Enter the correct SMTP server and SMTP port information.
8. If you typically have to enter a user name and password to log into your email account, you will want to enter this information into the email authentication fields.
9. Click Next, and then click Save and Test or Save to complete the email profile configuration.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
TEJ1602 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community