cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Mikeole
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Scanning info into scan folder?

HP Recommended
hp6958
Microsoft Windows XP

When I scan a document, it does not load into my scan folder, but loads into another folder.  How do I tell the printer to load into my scan folder?

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,007 25,885 1,430 1,498
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mikeole

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to change the default destination of the scan folder. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

1. Search your computer for the name of your printer, and then click it in the list of results.

The HP Printer Assistant software opens.

2. Click Scan, and then click Scan a Document or Photo.

3. Select the shortcut you want to use (Save as JPEG, Save as PDF), and then click More to see Advanced settings.

4. Click the Destination tab.

5. Click Browse, select the folder you want to use, and then click OK.

NOTE:

You can also create a new folder by clicking Make New Folder.

Click here and refer the document for more steps.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation