cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
APush
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

The problem with scanning on win7 on a LAN

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro M227sdn
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Good day! The problem with scanning to win7 on a LAN. I have not tried it via USB. It prints normally, immediately and quickly, but it scans one document for a very long time, namely the sheet passes through the scanner quickly, and sends it to the computer for an agonizingly long time (5 minutes writes - Scanning sheet 1, then saving is in progress, and this is another 5 minutes. On win10 everything works fine, and printing and scanning are immediate and fast. I installed the drivers from the disk, then deleted and used the HP Easy Start program, which downloaded a newer software, but the same thing with it, it prints well, scans for a very, very long time under Win7. What to do? Tell me please
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation