cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Fabino
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Un problème lié au scanner a été détecté

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7830
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

Je ne peux pas utiliser le scanner depuis mon pc avec l'application HP Smart. L'imprimante est connecté en WIFI. J'arrive à imprimer des documents.  Quand je souhaite effectuer un scan, j'obtiens le message d'erreur suivant:

" Un problème lié au scanner a été détecté ". Ce problème est apparu depuis maintenant quelques mois, et cela m'embête vraiment. Je tiens à préciser que le scan fonctionne sur l'application HP Smart depuis un autre PC. 

J'ai essayé cette méthode sans succès : https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-Copying/hp-smart-un-probl%C3%A8me-li%C3%A9-au-scanner-...

Merci d'avance,

Cordialement,

Fabian ROYER

3 REPLIES 3
RodrigoB
2,221 2,204 41 76
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Fabino

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Fabino
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I can't use the scanner from my PC with the HP Smart application. The printer is connected in WIFI. I can print documents. When I want to make a scan, I get the following error message:

"A problem with the scanner has been detected". This problem has been around for a few months now, and it really bothers me. I would like to point out that the scan works on the HP Smart application from another PC.

I tried this method without success: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-Copying/hp-smart-un-probl%C3%A8me-li%C3%A9-au-scanner-...

Thanks in advance,

Yours sincerely,

Fabian ROYER

Fabino
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For your information, my problem is partially solved. I am able to scan again because I installed the basic driver available at this address: https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/907315....
However, scanning with the HP Smart application still does not work. I find this unfortunate because this app was interesting from the point of view of aesthetics and the information it provides us on the printer (ink level, ...).
I hope that you will work on solving these problems.
Thank you and have a nice day,
Fabian

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation