Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Pro 6400 Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been using the mobile fax feature for a couple of month's now with no problems. For the last few days, I have been unable to add any files to my outgoing faxes - it shows that there is a file already attached from the last fax I sent 2 weeks ago but there is nothing there and it will not let me delete the attachment. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer multiple times, I have deleted my fax history and nothing has worked. I use my printer on my desktop and I really need this issue resolved because I do healthcare billing and I have to fax claims to particular companies every 2 weeks. I even tried just resending that fax to see if it would clear out the attachment and it only sent the cover page. It's as though the attachment isn't really attached but yet I can't delete it or add anything else to a new fax. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.