cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
JerryJaeckle
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

on my hp m282 color laserjet, I'm trying to scan both front and back of document, but can't.

HP Recommended
Mac laserjet pro m282
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I have bought a HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M282 model. I'm trying to scan both the front and backside of a document, but it appears it can't perform both front and back sides at one time. There is a duplexer on this laserjet, but it appears it can't scan both front and back sides, one right after the other automatically. Am I missing something as to why it can't do this? Or does it scan both and I'm just not setting it up correctly to perform that function. Help! Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,547 11,140 1,382 3,487
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

This printer model ADF does not support Duplex Scanning.  It scans 1 side at a time.

Here's the specs:

https://www8.hp.com/h20195/V2/GetPDF.aspx/4aa7-6759eee

Duplex ADF scanning: No

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation