cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
RSps
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

scanning/copying via flatbed ends with no result due to some kind of timout

HP Recommended
HP Color LJ Pro MFP M 476dn
Other

Hello!
My system worked pretty well until today.
It is not a question of operating system or connection to my computer.
Scan/copy via flatbed starts like always but ends with CIS scanner on right side and termination after a while.
In the meantime, no question appears about a second page or the expected printout or saved file.
After a while CIS scanner returns to left side or home position and printer is ready for new job.
Scan/copy via ADF works as expected.
Happend during multiple scan when the expected question in display did not appear and the multiple scan was aborted without saving the file.
Following this my suggestion is some kind of hardware problem out of the blue?
Perhaps the carriage does not find the correct end point on the right side? 
Or is it a question of software, buffering, etc. after all?
How can I analyze this further and more importantly fix it?
Firmware is 20190401

Thx  

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation