cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
MarcoC87
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

the scan does not start

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 5510

hi, when i want to make a copy or scan of a document the stampntw freezes. the scan does not start. while printing works. I attach photos

image.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Repairatrooper
Level 13
Level 13
8,866 8,728 923 2,658
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So no functions that require scanning work. Have they worked in the past? If you turn off the device and turn it back on do you hear scanner movement when the device is starting up? Does the scanner bar (the light device) rest in the proper position?

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
MarcoC87
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

until recently everything worked. the scanner carriage appears to be stuck. it doesn't even move when I turn on the printer. I attach photos of the current position:

9D789DF5-BA24-480C-BC40-EF4C7EBF5115.jpeg

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation