Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

11x17 paper not an option on HP 7740 wide-format scanner IP address

HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 wide-format printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer series + I've set up my computer with two ways to scan from this printer: 1. With HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 series.exe. 2. With the IP address 0.0.0.233. The first interface (exe) has 11x17 paper as a scan option. The second interface (IP) does NOT have 11x17 as a scan option. Can you please tell me how to fix this? If you would like to see screenshots, please let me know how to include them. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2,508 2,371 204 206
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

11x17 paper not an option on HP 7740 wide-format scanner IP address

@Katamacue, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To use the printer to its optimum capabilities we recommend you to install the full-featured software and configure the printer.

Also, you can try using HP Printers - Using the HP Smart App (Windows 10) to configure the printer on your computer.

You can share the screenshots if there any error messages.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation