chriswt Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Alternate driver for hp scanjet 3570c support for Windows 7 Home premium

Is there a driver or alternate driver that can be used for hp scanjet 3570c for use on my laptop with Windows 7 Home premium operating system?

4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
44947 4215 10653
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

The best you will be able to manage for your scanjet is letting Windows 7 find the driver. HP ended driver support for your scanjet at Windows Vista. 

Connect the scanjet to your PC and use the Devices and Printer "add a device" wizard. If Windows 7 has a built in driver fantastic, otherwise you may be out of luck. It may be time for you to consider looking for a replacement All-in-One multifunction printer. Microsoft has recently retired the Windows 7 hardware Compatibility Center that made making decisions about older generation devices and Windows 7 simple.

add a device.png

You can show your appreciation or say thanks for my help by clicking on the Thumbs up .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
gnmkim Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

I need help

0 Kudos
mscir Tutor
Tutor
15 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

I don't see a way to install the scanner, HP isn't providing a driver, and the W7 wizard came up with nothing. Sorry they dropped support for a fine scanner.

0 Kudos
mscir Tutor
Tutor
15 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

This worked for me. And the file is still available.

Mike...

The proposed solution didn't work for me, but I ended up finding a link from HP that did solve my problem:

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation