08-18-2019 08:34 PM
My ADF is not working. I opened it and cleaned rollers, etc., and still won't pick up paper. Will copy if you lay a sheet down on the glass but won't make copies or scan since it won't pick up paper
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-21-2019 09:56 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
I am an HP Employee
08-21-2019 05:40 PM
When I first saw the suggestion, I thought Oh Yeah right! Then I wasn't sure if I could find the "outlet" in which the printer was plugged, but I did. So I did exactly as you suggested and lo and behold it is working again. Thanks so much, I never would have thought this would work!