Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop/Verizon FIOS connection
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

We recently opened a second office, Verizon FIOS connected our internet.    I installed two brand new printers, connected them wirelessly to the internet, and then downloaded the software for both devices onto to the laptop which is running windows 10.  For the first installation I was able to use HP.com, I believe and a picture of both devices came up, I selected the main (the more expensive of the two) and it downloaded.  I tested it, printed and scanned to computer from it, named it etc.  Then when I went to download the software, drivers for the other printer, I could not use the same way, it made me use the ISP address for that printer, which was fine, it found it and loaded everything that way.  I tested everything several times before I left and it all worked.    A few days had past and she is now unable to scan, or print.   I returned, I found the disks to the printers, I loaded them onto her computer that way and I got the main to print, it will not however scan.  Using the scan tool from the computer it will scan one sheet from the glass but it will not scan more than that.   I tried calling verizon FIOS as it will also drop any large print jobs mid way and not pick it back up.  The computer will not print to the smaller printer AT ALL.  Do you have any advice?   Everything has been turned off and on several times, unistalled, reinstalled etc.  Internet is not the issue.  I am at a loss.  All of the machines are new.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@chillx13

To assist you better please provide me with the Printer Models or Product Number

You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hp page wide 477 dw and hp page wide fdw 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.