Av8r88
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot Scan directly to Mac from Officejet pro 9015

Officejet Pro 9015
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I cannot scan directly from my Officejet Pro 9015 to my mac. I enabled all features under security-system administrator. Under the Scan tab on my EWS it shows “Scan to computer” but no drop down menu, only Webscan is listed. When I go to the scan menu on my printer, I selected the scan to computer option. It keeps saying “this feature must be activated”. The latest drivers are installed.  The HP Smart app is installed. I don’t want a “save to network drive” fix. I just want to be able to press scan to computer and the document scans to my computer. Like all my HP printers have done in the past. Is there a solution/software update?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,291 4,280 283 323
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot Scan directly to Mac from Officejet pro 9015

@Av8r88, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:

Update the printer firmware

Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.

Also, check for any software updates on MAC

Click here to know how.

Using Smart Tasks via HP Smart app may help. Refer to this document for more info.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation