12-14-2019 08:09 PM
Hi have new HP printer all in one series 2600 On my laptop HP Pavilion g 6 I can get to up on screen as far as press scan prompt can see it through the bottom icon ribbon but I can't get click on scan tried and it can only get sound come on screen because not getting through to scan page I have tried to shrink screen and tried to move ribbon down out of the way with arrows can only get arrows to move ribbon up but it just keeps showing blue screen the further up I go I think I used to be able to get this icon ribbon hidden but I have forgotten how.
12-17-2019 05:53 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that help.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee