Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP officejet Pro 9010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo Forumleden, onlangs een nieuwe HP officejet Pro 9010 aangeschaft en alle vereiste software geïnstalleerd. Mijn computernaam is NAAM-DESKTOP. Wanneer ik vanaf display wil scannen naar computer kan ik een keuze maken uit 3 mogelijkheden namelijk:

1. Naam-DESKTOP
  2. Scannen naar Naam-Desktop en
  3. computer niet vermeld

Mijn vraag: kan ik dit dit dit ergens instellen naar keuze, bijvoorbeeld

1. Scannen vanaf Glasplaat
  2. Scannen dmv ADF

Ik vind het verwarrend en niet helder als je een keuze wilt maken om te Scannen vanaf glasplaat of ADF.

Is er iemand met een oplossing?

Mvg A 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Please be advised:

Do not accept the number of any service claimed to be provided by HP. If you are being contacted by an HP employee, you will know by the orange indicator next to the name stating their role on this platform. 

Any other user providing service numbers are likely spammer. 

Please make sure to read carefully all of the steps necessary to keep your private information safe on this public platform. 

Regards,

Arthur-c

HP Recommended

Doe mij maar een OPLOSSING!!!!

HP Recommended

Dit forum is in het engels slimmerik, je gaat geen antwoord krijgen op anderstalige vragen.

Dat gezegd zijnde: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/rename-windows-10-computer/

Heb jij even geluk dat ik 2 minuten tijd over had om google te gebruiken. 🙄

HP Recommended

Hi Forum members, recently purchased a new HP officejet Pro 9010 and installed all required software. My computer name is NAME DESKTOP. When I want to scan from computer to display, I can choose from 3 options, namely:

Name-DESKTOP
Scan to Name Desktop and
computer not listed
My question: can I set this to this somewhere of choice, for example

Scan from Document Glass
Scan using ADF
I find it confusing and not clear if you want to make a choice to Scan from ADF glass.

Is there anyone with a solution?

Mvg A

HP Recommended

@Archipel

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

• Search for HP on the computer and select your Officejet Pro 9010 printer to open the HP Printer Assistant app. Click the Scan button and select Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Scan application appears on the computer screen. On the HP Scan window, select the Document to File or Save As PDF shortcut.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Forum members,

Recently I bought a new printer: HP officeJet Pro 9010 (All in One). The correct software installed.

Scan problem: I have one computer name but my printer sees two, namely (example) NAME DESKTOP and SCANNING TO NAME DESKTOP
The scanner recognizes where the document is located in the ADF or on the document glass. NAME DESKTOP should suffice.

Is there anyone who also has such a printer and recognized this problem or anyone who can help me get that middle name out of there? Is very confusing for me!

Sincerely

a

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.