Question

Highlighted
egq Student
Student
Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)
Accepted Solution

Copy does not support envelope monarch - ERROR

Product Name: hp officejet 751
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am unable to copy a full size page 8x10 page or make any other copies because I am getting the error message "Copy does not support envelope monarch".

The printer has 8*10 paper but the printer is set to "Envelope Monarch" and I CAN  NOT change it.
I restored the default settings and I turned the printer off but the problems persists.

Note please, I am not trying to copy or print an envelope. I am trying to  copy a standard 8x10 copy with this error message.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Copy does not support envelope monarch - ERROR

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

In order to change the paper type and size, can you do the following:

1. Open the paper tray  > take out the paper and load back in again.

2. There should be a prompt on the control panel asking if there are any changes made > make the change!

Did you change the paper.JPG

The prompt will only appear if you change paper as the ssensor is "inside" the printer when you push in the paper tray.

Hope that helps!

View solution in context
Dean
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: Copy does not support envelope monarch - ERROR

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

In order to change the paper type and size, can you do the following:

1. Open the paper tray  > take out the paper and load back in again.

2. There should be a prompt on the control panel asking if there are any changes made > make the change!

Did you change the paper.JPG

The prompt will only appear if you change paper as the ssensor is "inside" the printer when you push in the paper tray.

Hope that helps!

Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation