Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M127fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whether I put one or multiple sheets into the feeder tray to copy (or scan), I get this message: Document Feeder Jam; Clear and Reload.  There is nothing jammed and I have cleaned the rollers.  Also, I am unable to select the "OK" button to acknowledge the error and move on.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@nadtibmolap

Welcome to HP support community.

If you have tried all the steps mentioned in this HP document:- Click here

And if the issue still persists, Update the printer firmware

Refer the steps mentioned in this HP document for the steps to update firmware:- Cllck here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Sandytechy20,

Thank you for the response.  Yes, I tried all steps listed in the HP document and I have also updated the firmware (which was not an easy task).  Is there a way for me to do a master reset other than unplug the printer for 15 seconds etc...?

HP Recommended

@nadtibmolap

I am sending you a private message to reset the printer which are particular for your printer model. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Sandytechy20,

I tried the reset directions you sent and they worked to reset the printer but they did not fix the error issue.  At this point, I am going to give up and live with a non-functional copy-feature product.  

HP Recommended

@nadtibmolap

Thank you for the update.

I would suggest you contact our phone support in this regard. They will assist you further.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.