Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have the same issue with my envy 120e. Nothing fixes it and now I'm dealing with a blue screen popping up with numbers and letters then it tells me to shut the printer off. I'm not joking when i said we spent $200 on this printer and was able to only get 1 good year out of this. Come on hp, make this right especially for those of us that still deal with this printer on a daily basis. Why didn't HP take the responsibility and fix this issue!? If hp doesn't get replacements, then they will never get my business ever again and ill go to a different brand. I can't count how many ink cartridges have been used every time i print/ scan something with nothing but lines through the pages ! MAKE IT RIGHT HP!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @JenEar76,

Thank you for your reply, I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I share your frustration completely and would  be very interested to know what remedy HP offer you (if any!!). Please let us all know...

I have put two posts on this forum over recent months about this problem with the Envy 120e and HP just ignore it!! And I have gone through 2 120e's now and both have the same problem.  Like you, unless HP come up with a satisafctory solution (other than buy a different HP printer!!!) then I  will never buy HP again.

Hope to hear from you an this post......

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.