Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilc1515
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Glass broken on control panel

Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement control panel for my Officejet 4650. Something hit it and the glass is broken, so now it's a brick. I found out how to replace it, I just can't find the part. HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,332 4,321 283 324
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@gilc1515, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

HP does not sell/manufacture the display glass/screen individually. Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as this is a hardware issue with the printer screen:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Level 10
2,492 2,481 222 460
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try Ebay, usually you can find someone selling parts they have rescued from machines that have suffered other failures. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation