10-18-2019 11:55 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement control panel for my Officejet 4650. Something hit it and the glass is broken, so now it's a brick. I found out how to replace it, I just can't find the part. HELP!
10-20-2019 06:29 PM - edited 10-20-2019 06:31 PM
@gilc1515, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
HP does not sell/manufacture the display glass/screen individually. Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as this is a hardware issue with the printer screen:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
10-21-2019 01:10 AM
Try Ebay, usually you can find someone selling parts they have rescued from machines that have suffered other failures.