Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP CLJ Flow M880

Hi, I have a problem with HP CLJ Flow M880. Jams when paper exiting fuser, with code 13.B9.A3. There is no print on paper.

I checked all paper sensors, fuser and exit area, cassettes setting as well. All looks good. Printer has less then 2000 pages. It's new. Looking for some ideas. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Alignment between printer and sorter is absolutely critical on this machine. Ensure that everything is level so that sorter system is right against the printer and even top to bottom. Adjust feet on sorter as necessary. In extreme cases of uneven floor it may be necssary to relocate the printer to a more level place. Secondly, ensure that all guides in the paper path are in good shape and nothing is broken. Open the top door on the sorter closest to the printer and ensure that all the guides there are in good shape and nothing is out of alignment, also ensure there are no broken tabs or guides.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi Repairatrooper, thank you for your responce. There is no sorter on this machine. I could not find any problems with paper quides. Paper just stops 3/4 way out of the exit assembly and there is no image on the paper. Firmware problem? In the event log on the service side, each event has a line entry: " firmware installation error 99.06.21" 

HP Recommended

If that is the case, I would download the current firmware and install via the preboot menu. To do that, power off the machine, turn the machine on. The HP logo appears near the top of the screen. When you see a black line under the icon, touch the icon immediately. If you can't seem to catch the right time, just tap the icon repeatdly when starting and it should go into preboot menu. Once in the preboot menu, scroll down to Administration, the first option should be download, select download, scroll down to third option, usb key (or similair text) and select. It will prompt you to insert a USB key with the .BDL file on it into the usb slot on the left side of the control panel. It will then show the firmware and ask to you to confirm. Once you confirm it will download the firmware. Once it is done it will say complete. Remove the usb key, use the back arrow until you see continue, select continue and printer will restart and install the firmware.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Good info. Repairatrooper. I will let you know the outcome.

Do you work on Design Jets?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.