Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet MFP M277dw
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I would like to be able to scan multiple pages from the Feeder and each page to save as a seperate file, at the moment if i scan 10 pages they all save as 1 file.  The files need to save as pdf. I cannot find an option in the software to enable/disabled "Separate file for each scanned page".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

From the printer's start menu folder at your PC open HP Scan.

Select Save as PDF and click Advanced Settings within the Right pane.

Within the File tab check the box to create seperate files, press OK and save the changes b pressing the save button.

If you cannot see Advanced Settings, click More > within the right pane instead, then select the Destination tab.

Click the File Type drop down menu, then check the box to create seperate files. Press OK and save the changes by pressing the disk icon.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

From the printer's start menu folder at your PC open HP Scan.

Select Save as PDF and click Advanced Settings within the Right pane.

Within the File tab check the box to create seperate files, press OK and save the changes b pressing the save button.

If you cannot see Advanced Settings, click More > within the right pane instead, then select the Destination tab.

Click the File Type drop down menu, then check the box to create seperate files. Press OK and save the changes by pressing the disk icon.

Shlomi

HP Recommended

Your Instructions are for the old software. i figured it out myself.

More > Destination > File type , Click the Plus sign

Choose Seperate file for each scanned page

HP Recommended

By the way, as I was not sure which exact version is provided for your printer for Wiondows 10 my instructions were for both versions, see my previous post...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.