Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
ENVY 5030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

J'utilise habituellement HP SMART pour scanner des documents et photos vers mon ordi. Depuis ce jour, l'application me signale que mon imprimante est hors ligne ! J'ai tenté la correction et rien ne change. Du coup j'ai "testé" la même chose mais...avec mon smartphone ! Et là : ça marche !

J'aimerais bien retrouver la possibilité de scanner avec mon ordi.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Can you try to download the HP FULL featured software?

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/mod...

Note that to get the FULL featured software, go to Software - Utility and download "HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories"

Full SW Envy 5030.jpg

This resource shows you the installation process after you have gotten the HP FULL featured software.

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup de votre aide. Je garde cette solution sous le coude au cas où le problème se reproduirait.

En fait j'ai fini par trouver moi-même la cause !

Cela venait de ma WIFI !

En effet, après avoir fait une réinitialisation de mes paramètres Wifi, j'ai pu à nouveau utiliser "HP SMART" pour scanner des documents à l'aide de mon ordi !

Je suis incapable d'expliquer ce qui s'est passé, mais pour l'instant ça marche !

Je reste évidemment à votre disposition pour des renseignements complémentaires.

Cordialement votre

HP Recommended

Hi,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved and all is working well now.

Have a nice day!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.