Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sirhiw
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 4520. I feel so scammed and have wasted hours trying to fix a defective printer

I just spent about 3 hours with HP the other day and he said it was now fixed. I cannot scan but I can print. 

I can scan but I cannot print.

I mean it just keeps going back and forth and I spend hours trying to fix this. I'm about 30 days beyond warranty and I was traveling and wanted to request for a replacement because this has been defective since day one. I have spent numerous hours trying to fix this thing and am pulling my hairs out. 

I intentionally waited to come back from travels because I did not want the printer stolen. Now they say that I don't need a replacement and it's a wifi bonjour issue. I mean come on it can't be that every day I need to use my printer or scanner and I have to spend hours fixing it. 

I have a MAC btw.

3 REPLIES 3
sirhiw
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 4520. I feel so scammed and have wasted hours trying to fix a defective printer

I have spent HOURS calling your free tech support and I don't have the time to call you every day and spend hours on fixing this. I obviously need a replacement. 

This is truly a scam. A pure scam and I will never purchase HP again. They're trying to avoid sending a replacement and have been doing so for a while now.

0 Kudos
sirhiw
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am with HP support right now and they're saying lets troubleshoot. But my question is its been a year and I've been troubleshooting. What is the point of having a printer that I need to troubleshoot with daily?

Who has this kind of time?

0 Kudos
sirhiw
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

when you know i'm having constant issues with your printer why don't you just send a replacement and get it over with rather than leaving a customer frustrated?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation