07-21-2019 05:08 AM
Installed Software on Laptop, scanned first picture and now software wont run Scanner for anymore?
07-23-2019 10:49 AM - edited 07-23-2019 10:50 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
Are you getting any error message?
Which application are you using to scan?
Check the scanner bar functionality: Lift the scanner lid slightly, and then press the Copy button or icon to start a copy job. If the scanner light does not move or illuminate, the scanner mechanism requires servicing?
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector and printer.
- Turn on the printer.
Reply with the requested information for more assistance.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee