Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

OK we did the cold restart still nothing . We checked for paper jams everything looks good . So at this point were ready to buy a new printer . The only problem we just spent $85.00 for a new Toner Cartrige a 78A . Is there a new copier we should buy that would use that same Toner Cartrige ?

HP Recommended

Have you already opened the toner?

Here is another printer that will use this exact toner.

HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
HP Recommended

Yes thanks for that . The only problem is we need the Multi Function of the 1536 . Thanks for the help .

HP Recommended

My M1536dnf was working fine until yesterday. I tried to print yesterday and nothing happened. The power, !, and toner low lights are illuminated, but the display panel is not. I figured the printer was low on toner so I put in a new HP78A cartridge. The three lights are still illuminated, and the display is not. I did some looking on the forum, and found reports that resetting the NVRAM might fix the problem. The instructions said to hold down the right arrow and cancel (X) keys at the same time when powering up the printer. Nothing happens. Then I found instructions on another site saying to hold down the left arrow and the cancel button when powering up. That doesn't do anything either. Unplugging the printer just brings back the same 3 lights when powering up again. I hate to bring in the printer for service if all it needs is to be reset. Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.