07-21-2019 12:03 PM
How do I scan multiply pages into single doc?
07-21-2019 04:01 PM
- Double click printer icon on desktop,
- Select Scan a Document or Photo,
- Put the first page on the glass (face down),
- Check options (size, dpi ...), and select Scan document to file,
- Click Scan - machine will scan the first page
- Remove the first page on the glass, put the second page,
- Click + (plus sign) It sits on the left hand side of a red x
- Machine will scan the second page, put 3rd page on the glass and click + again ..... to the end then click Save
- Click Done after Save
Or try HP Scan Extended using the following software
Once it's downloaded and installed, for Windows 10:
(a) Hit Win key,
(b) Scroll down to HP group/folder,
(c) Double click "HP Scan Extended"
You can put a shortcut on Taskbar or Desktop
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.