Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RachelValGal
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 How do I "separate file for each scanned page" with the new HP Smart menu?

HP OfficeJet Pro 6968
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have the JP OfficeJet Pro 6968 with the HP Smart software menu. I'm looking to scan in bulk but have each page save as a separate file.  It seems that the advice that already exists on the community forum about this topic is for older printers or HP printer menus. My printer came with the HP Smart menu, and I cannot find the "separate files for each scanned page" option for scanning. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
12,053 12,004 1,206 2,763
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 How do I "separate file for each scanned page" with the new HP Smart menu?

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Can you download and install the FULL featured printer software from HP for your operating system:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-pro-6960-all-in-one-printer-series/828...

Once you have downloaded and installed the FULL feature software, you will be able to print and scan.

This resource will show you how to scan and save as individual files:

HP Officejet Pro 8710/8720/8730/ 6960 /6970 series : Scan & save as individual PDF files

Save to a designated folder – can change the default scan name as well.

Hope that helps.

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL.png

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation