Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Apparently, we can only receive 33 pages in faxes before the Memory Full error pops. Frankly, I've never run across a printer that limits the number of pages received in a fax -- other than running out of paper that is! Is there ANY way to just have the printer receive a fax regardless of the number of pages? As I said, I've NEVER had this issue with a printer before! We often receive faxes that are more than 100 pages, but on this printer that doesn't seem to be an option. WHAT can I do???

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Foundations, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Below is the fax specifications for your printer-

It sounds like your printer is not clearing the memory properly when you clear the fax log. I believe we can correct this by performing a reset. Please try one reset at a time and see if it resolves the issue.

Here's some useful information:

If Fax to PC or Fax to Mac has been enabled, you may not be able to send or receive faxes if the fax memory is full (limited by printer memory). 

NOTE: Total Memory 512 MB

Fax Memory Full:

If Backup Fax Reception or HP Digital Fax (Fax to PC or Fax to Mac) is enabled and the printer has a problem (such as a paper jam), the printer saves incoming faxes to memory until the problem is resolved. However, the printer's memory might fill up with faxes that have not been printed yet or transferred to the computer. 

1. I recommend you update the printer's firmware, click here for the download. This could be a result of a glitch in the firmware.
  2. By chance, have you set up a quota on the network folder in which you're saving the faxes? We want to ensure the computer isn't rejecting your faxes or causing a delay?
  3. Restoring Factory Defaults. On the Front Panel Menu:  Setup->Tools-> Restore Factory Defaults-> OK- Caution!:  Copy your Phone Numbers stored in memory first.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.