3 2 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Photosmart C4280 All-In-One printer

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart C4280 All-In-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just hooked up this printer that was given to me (but without the installation disk or manual).  Scanning and printing directly to the printer does not seem to be a problem but I cannot "copy" on the printer.  The copy just comes out blank.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,162
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Community @lorideeb,

I saw your post about the blank copies from your Photosmart C4280, and wanted to reach out to help you with my own suggestions. I personally think there could be an ink cartridge issue, so would recommend you try the steps from the link I posted for you below. Also ensure the printer is plugged in directly to a wall outlet, avoiding power bars and surge protectors.

An 'Incompatible Cartridge' or 'Print cartridge is missing, incorrectly installed, or not intended f...

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help.

Click the thumbs up below to show appreciation for my help!
Click the
"Accept as Solution" if I have guided you to a solution!

Have a great day:D

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your quick reply regarding my blank copies issue. Fortunately, all I needed was a new black ink cartridge. I am glad it was an easy fix.  Thanks again.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation