Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

I wasn't able to do this.  I clicked on the link.  I chose the country (United States)   It said I might need to sign in to get some options so I did that.  I keyed in the serial number.  It identified my printer and displayed a picture of the printer and the following:

HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer - B209a
Choose a different product
Warranty status:  Manufacturer warranty has expired -see details
Serial number: (i deleted  my serial number on this paste)
Product number:(I deleted this on the paste)
There was no Show options.
I clicked on the "See details"  which was a link in the display described above.  That took me to a page that included the following:
Warranty status details for your product: Expired

Serial Number (omitted for purpose of this email)

Product Number(omitted for purpose of this email

Warranty type

Manufacturer Warranty

Service type

Wty: HP HW Replacement Support

Status 

Expired

Start Date

February 25, 2010

End Date

February 24, 2011

Service Level

Standard Material Handling
Global Coverage
Std Office Hrs Std Office Days
Standard Parts Logistics
3rd Cov Day Onsite Shipment
NextAvail TechResource Remote
HP Ships to Customer Site
Customer Delivers to RepairCtr

Deliverables

Remote HW Diagnosis & Support

HP has checked your product information, including the product and serial numbers, to determine your warranty results.

The legal warranty expiration date is based on the date of purchase, as indicated on your receipt. If you feel these results are incorrect, you may submit a dispute for review. Dispute this>

AND
Support options for your product
I chose 
Contact a support agent
Do you need technical support or a repair for your product? Contact a support agent to get started. Contact HP >
 That took me back to the page displaying the photo of my printer, serial no., warranty, etc.  It didn't offer me a form to fill out and get a claim number.  I repeatedly clicked but was unsuccessful.
Did I miss something?.
HP Recommended

@RAFLEMING

I have sent you a private message with additional information to contact the HP Support team. Kindly check the same.

Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.