02-16-2020 04:16 PM
I have tried multiple times to use the mobile fax option through HP Smart Plugin. It keeps replying sorry there was a problem connecting to the fax service. Anyone else had this issue and was able to get it fixed?
02-17-2020 07:41 PM
You need to have an HP Account signed in in HP Smart before you can start using Mobile Fax.
As per HP Support document https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06432978 follow any on-screen instructions to sign in or create an HP account.
03-17-2020 05:13 AM
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Appreciate if you could confirm the following items:
- Have you encountered the error after selecting SEND FAX in the Compose Fax Screen?
- How many times did you tried to send a fax?
- What kind of document (file type) and how many pages were you trying to send?
- What mobile device are you using: Android or Apple?
03-17-2020 05:32 AM
I attempted the mobile fax about a dozen times, reloading app, hard boots, soft boots, you name it, I tried it. The error message came up after hitting "send fax." I tried to send about 12 sheets of paper (A4) and confirmed the other line was working.
all devices are apple.
03-17-2020 06:26 AM
Another thing would like to confirm with you: are you sending a fax to local contact or to an international contact?
Also, would like to confirm which country are you in? Noticed that you are using A4 size documents.
04-21-2020 09:04 PM
Will you be able to provide the following information?
- What country are you from?
- Are you trying to send a fax to a local contact or international contact?
- How many attempts did you tried to fax?
- How many pages and what type of document are you faxing
04-21-2020 11:57 PM
I am in the US. I am trying to send it locally but I get this message as soon as I click the mobile fax button. Or if I scan the documents and select fax. So before I even get to input the number I want to fax to. I've tried 10+ times, closing the app, rebooting, etc.. nothing works. I'm trying to send two scanned pages from Photosmart 6520.